LiftYourSkinnyFistsLiftYourSkinnyFists

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 138 Fans

All 9 art Reviews

S E E Y O U S P A C E C O W B O Y . . . S E E Y O U S P A C E C O W B O Y . . .

just peeped your instagram and art, your stuff is right up my alley, your skills are off tha chain. love the way you draw, especially your monkeys those are my favourite. would love to collab on something with you in the future, super impressed !

Rooshie responds:

sick dude, would love to hear from you sometime soon.

It's-a me, Mario! It's-a me, Mario!

this is amazing hahahahaha i love it man, beautifully rendered too

Yenba responds:

Wi Wi

beautiful!! one critique i dont know if it was intentional, but i thought her forehead was a tad too large but other than that love it :)

Taaaank Taaaank

i'm not sure if the prespective issues were intentional or not but it actually looks pretty cool like that man i like it!!!

This is acrylic! This is acrylic!

this is awesome, i love the metallic look of the helmet. more like this!

Mona Lisa Mona Lisa

I love it.

People as Places as People People as Places as People

Amazing.

Another amazing piece. The heads arn't overly big, that guy doesn't know what he's talking about. I love your muddy dark style. The man with the beard is total eye candy. I love you.

A Wolf at the Door. A Wolf at the Door.

Beautiful.

My favourite artist on newgrounds! I love this, it's very beautiful. I love the saturated dark colours. Reminds me of Justin Sweets muddy style.

Soldiers at Rest Soldiers at Rest

Beautiful.

Wow, this is beautiful, 10/10. I'm a sucker for WWII art. Do you care to link me to the original photograph?

thdark responds:

I used a book reference for the picture, so I'm not sure what the internet source would be.
The book credits "Chrysalis Images" for the photo however, so that's all I can tell you.